Thirty-one years ago today, I said YES to the love of my life surrounded by a praying community of family and friends. Thirty-one years later, we have
- Five children who continue to amaze us with their diverse gifts and passions
- One grand-baby (the cutest in the world) with another on the way (sure to share the C.I.T.W. award!)
- One daughter-in-law (wonderful mother of said C.I.T.W. babies)
- One son-in-law on the way (okay, when babies come…the competition is going to keep getting tougher…)
- The blessings of four parents who continue to love and support us all
- And an amazing network of family and friends who energize us with laughter, good times, and bitch and kvetch sessions when needed.
Two become one surrounded by many. And from the one, come many more!
With love to my David, and all who have been and continue to be on this amazing journey with us. 🙂